Fearon May Events is a high-end wedding and event planning design firm that specializes in weddings and events located in Lake Tahoe, Sacramento and Napa Valley. We are available to travel worldwide and are experienced in the Malibu and Los Angeles area. Fearon May Events is the “go to” planner for elaborate kids birthday celebrations where we creates fun over the top themed parties. Fearon May Events has also become one of the top celebrity event planners in Northern California. Whether planning a wedding in Lake Tahoe for a rock star celebrity musician, a three day extravagate wedding for an actress in Sonoma, or a celebrity tribute dinner in Napa for John Travolta, Fearon May Events handles each event with poise.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of event planning services while maintaining extraordinary customer service. We believe in thinking outside-the-box, dreaming big, and planning one-of-a-kind events. We make it our mission to get to know our clients so that we can make sure their event is an extension of their personality or brand. Stress-free planning that allows you to have fun!
- Stress-free Planning
- 24-Hour Response Time
- 2015 California Excellence Award from the US Commerce & Trade Research Institute (USCTRI) for excellence in customer service.
- Over 15 Years of Experience
- Tech Savy Planning
- Presented a national award for best table top design by the National Association of Catering and Events (NACE)
Well what can I say, I love to plan parties! I’ve been planning parties since I was in High School. (sorry Mom!) I can truly say I love what I do and get to work with some amazing clients. I get to hear “that was the best day of my life” and know I made that happen. I’ll spend a lot of time getting to know you as a client, but here are a few things about me.
- My favorite song is “Into the Mystic” by Van Morrison and anything Beyoncé.
- Three of my favorite movies: Silver Lining Playbook, Singing in the Rain and The Notebook.
- My favorite place in the world is Sand Harbor in Lake Tahoe, it’s a beautiful spot and where my husband proposed.
- In 2002 I backpacked across Europe for 2 months by myself and saw 9 countries. It was my “Eat, Pray, Love” moment and I learned so much from that trip.
- I have a Mini Aussie named Bodhi Lee who is my fur baby.
- I got married at the Valhalla in South Lake Tahoe in 2008.
- I have a closet full of evening gowns and would wear one every day if I could. What can I say I clean up nicely!
- I love working the Napa Valley Film Festival and have gotten the chance to meet some amazing actors and actresses. My favorites so far have been Evan Peters and Dave Grohl. Meeting Dave was a life changing experience.
- You might see the cutest little girl on my instagram feed. That’s my niece Macie and I just adore being an aunt.
I DREAM IT, I WORK HARD, I GRIND ‘TIL I OWN IT
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Fearon is the ULTIMATE designer and planner. I live in Southern CA and my husband and I wanted to have an over-the-top winter wedding in Lake Tahoe! Because of the distance and our lavish taste we knew we needed to have a planner and Fearon couldn’t have been a more perfect fit. I am an OCD detail oriented person and the week of the wedding I was not worried/stressed….at all!! I knew that Fearon had everything handled and she definitely exceeded our expectations and dreams.”
“I’m positive if we wanted a live unicorn for our wedding Fearon would have found it. Her work is amazing and there is no other way to describe her…. “EPIC” still doesn’t do her justice. I assure anyone wishing to have the perfect evening or event Fearon May Events is the only way to go.”
I have found the most incredible, amazing, talented wedding coordinator in all of Sacramento and Placer region. I interviewed many coordinators of which none of them saw our vision and style. As soon as we met the next day, her personality, the fresh/new ideas that she brought to the table, and youth was exactly what we were seeking. My fiance and I were extremely involved in the process, very demanding, had great vendors but none of it would be possible if it wasn’t for the hard work and efforts of Fearon. She gave us first class service throughout several months and fought for us to get the best deals possible. I strongly encourage you to call Fearon if you want a hassle free, one of a kind event. Trust me……..there is no one else in town I interviewed them all!
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES…
So you’ve checked us out, hopefully, you like what you’ve seen! We’d love to find out more about your event. Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can or give us a call.